E-GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Work Clothing Warehouse' s E-Gift Cards can be used to buy anything off the website
• Work Clothing Warehouse reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at their discretion.
• E-Gift Cards can be purchased in whole dollar amounts, starting with a minimum of $5 up to a maximum of $500.
• You cannot use your E-Gift Cards to purchase additional E-Gift Cards.
• If the amount of your E-Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you must pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
• If the amount of your E-Gift Card is more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your E-E-Gift Card for future use.
• E-Gift Cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash except as required by law and cannot be applied toward any credit card balances.
• If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your E-Gift Card, contact Customer Support immediately. Lost or stolen E-Gift Cards cannot be replaced. Work Clothing Warehouse is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. E-Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
• Sales tax is not charged when buying E-Gift Cards; however, purchases paid for with E-Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax if the purchase shipped to an address where tax is payable.
• There is no expiration date for your E-Gift Card.
• Returned merchandise will be credited in the original form of payment.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to online E-Gift Card purchases:
• E-Gift Cards will not be delivered until the checkout transaction is completed. An accurate physical address or email address for the recipient is required to deliver E-Gift Cards. We are not responsible for E-Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to an incorrect email address.
• E-Gift Cards are subject to the same terms and conditions as E-Gift Cards.
• If you return your items purchased with your E-Gift Card, a new E-Gift Card will be issued.
• Recipients will receive their E-Gift Card via email, which will include a code that must be used to redeem the E-Gift Card. E-Gift Card codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
• E-Gift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the E-Gift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
o Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
o Recipient's firewall blocked the email
o Email inbox is over size limit
o Invalid email address
• If you need further assistance, please contact Customer Service. Have your order number or email address ready. Please check to make sure the address of the recipient is correct and contact Customer Support if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.